Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) As used in this subchapter, the term HEAVY VEHICLE shall mean and refer to:
(1) Any motor vehicle which is greater than 20 feet in length;
(2) Any motor vehicle which is greater than eight feet in width;
(3) Any motor vehicle which is greater than ten feet in height;
(4) Any motor vehicle which exceeds a gross vehicle weight of 10,000 pounds (generally excludes one-ton vehicles with manufacturer’s rated carrying capacity not to exceed 2,000 pounds); or
(5) Trucks, truck tractors, or the implement thereof which exceed a gross weight of 10,000 pounds (trailer plus its load).
(B) Nothing herein shall be construed to permit parking in a manner, time, or location otherwise prohibited by law.
(C) Nothing herein shall be construed to counter or take precedent over existing deed restrictions or restrictive covenants.
(Ord. 99-36, passed 10-26-99; Am. Ord. 2020- 43, passed 9-8-20)