All public service companies, corporations, persons and individuals wishing to dig into or open up holes, ditches or trenches in a sidewalk, curb or any roadway of any improved or unimproved street, alley or public way of the City for the purpose of placing or extending or repairing therein any pipe, conduit or wires or for any other purposes, shall obtain a permit therefor from the Director of Public Service, as provided in Section 905.03.
(Ord. C45-66. Passed 7-11-66.)