Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Whoever violates any provision of this chapter for which no penalty is otherwise provided, shall be fined not more than $l,000. A separate offense shall be deemed committed on each day that a violation occurs or continues.
(C) Any person violating § 92.08 shall be fined as follows:
(1) For the first offense, $50;
(2) For the second offense, $100;
(3) For the third and subsequent offenses, $500.
(D) Any person, firm or corporation who violates § 92.02 may be fined as follows:
(1) For the first offense, $100;
(2) For the second offense, $200;
(3) For the third offense or more, $500.
(Am. Ord. 2019-39, passed 1-6-20; Am. Ord. 2020-4, passed 7-6-20)