Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Applications for all licenses and permits shall be made to the village clerk in writing on a form provided for that purpose, except as otherwise provided.
B. Forms for all licenses, permits and applications therefor shall be prepared and kept on file by the village clerk, and each license issued by the village shall bear the signature of the village clerk in the absence of any provision to the contrary.
C. If the applicant is an individual (sole proprietorship), the application shall contain his name, residence address and residential telephone number. If the applicant is a partnership or other noncorporate business entity, the application shall contain the name and residential address and residential telephone number of each partner, principal or member thereof. If the applicant is a corporation, the application shall contain the name, residential address and residential telephone number of each principal officer and the registered agent thereof.
D. Each application also shall contain:
1. A designation of the type or kind of license or permit desired;
2. The location or proposed location of the place of business, occupation or activity; (1978 Code § 3-1-2)
3. The applicable fee to be paid as provided in chapter 2 of this title; (1978 Code § 3-1-2; amd. 2011 Code)
4. The number of the certificate of registration required under the retailers' occupation tax act, service occupation tax act, and/or use tax act, if applicable; and
5. Such additional information as may be needed for the proper guidance of village officials in the evaluation of such application, including proof of any insurance policy or bond required by this code. (1978 Code § 3-1-2)