§ 111.42  PERMIT FORMS.
   Said permits for private land owner use shall be provided by the county to the County Clerk and to the County Sheriff’s Department, including all deputies. The U.S. Forest Service, State Division of Forestry and Fire Control, and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management will provide their own permit forms containing the information described in § 111.41.
(Ord. 1978-3, passed 5-31-1978)