In addition to the remedies set forth above, the village may also file an action in the Grundy County Circuit Court for the recovery of any expenses incurred herein by the village in abating any nuisance. The action may be filed independently of, or in addition to, any lien claim, foreclosure proceeding or other proceeding instituted by the village. In addition to the recovery of costs for labor and equipment for the abatement of any nuisance, the village shall also be entitled to recover its court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred therewith.
(Prior Code, Chapter 8.44)  (Ord. VG06-407, passed 6-22-2006)