Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Along with the operator's application for a permit, there shall be filed a verified application by each person employed in the establishment who is required by this chapter to be permitted. The application shall contain the following information regarding the person:
(1) Name and aliases;
(2) Age, and date of birth;
(3) Social Security number;
(4) The residence address of the applicant, and the applicant's residence addresses for the past ten years and the dates of residency at each such address;
(5) A copy of a valid Indiana driver's license or Indiana state identification card;
(6) A 3 x 5 photo of the applicant;
(7) Proof of citizenship or legal residence;
(8) The applicant's fingerprints taken within the previous 60 days by the Fort Wayne Police Department;
(9) Employment history for the ten years prior to the date of application, and all massage or similar business history and experience;
(10) A list of all applicant's convictions, excluding traffic violations;
(11) Nature of work performed;
(12) Name of massage establishment where employed;
(13) Authorization for the city, its agents and employees to seek information and to conduct an investigation into the truth of the statements set forth in the application.
(B) The Allen County Board of Health may establish restrictions on the activity of persons permitted under this chapter with respect to communicable diseases.
(C) The City Controller shall forward the completed application to the Board of Public Safety. The Board shall vote on the application and shall either approve or deny the permit. No individual shall be employed as a masseuse, masseur, nude model or escort without a current permit under this section.
(Ord. 06-99, passed 5-25-99; Am. Ord. G-16-07, passed 6-12-07)