Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All entrances and approaches shall be divide into five classes, as follows:
(1) Class I. Single family residence access, raised curb used.
(2) Class II. Single family residence access, raised curb used.
(3) Class III. Commercial access, raised curb used.
(4) Class IV. Commercial access, shoulder only, no raised curbs.
(5) Class V. Field access, either raised curb or shoulder only.
(B) Crossovers shall be classified in accordance with the current access standards manual.
('74 Code, § 25-29) (Ord. G-06-74, passed - -74)