(A)   Any matter coming before the Council, which does not fall within the specific province of a standing committee, as prescribed in § 32.71, may be assigned to such of the committees as the President or City Clerk may determine, or to a special committee if the committee be deemed appropriate by the President.
   (B)   When a subject is referred to a committee or a special committee, the said Chair of the committee shall introduce said ordinance or resolution in regular session and refer it to the proper committee for discussion.
('74  Code,  §  2-43)  (Ord.  passed 1-2-56; Am. Ord. G-18-92, passed 4-26-92 ; Am. Ord. G-13-01, passed 7-24-01)