Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All applications for a land development permit shall be accompanied by a fee according to a sliding scale currently in use by the town and plans in duplicate drawn to scale which indicate the following. An electronic copy for all submissions for commercial, industrial, and new subdivision developments shall also be provided in a format readable by the town’s hardware and software resources. In the case of special use applications additional paper copies will be required for inclusion in the minutes of the meetings as may be required.
(1) The shape and dimensions of the lot on which the proposed building or use is to be erected or constructed.
(2) The location of the said lot with respect to adjacent rights-of-way.
(3) The shape, dimensions and location of all buildings, existing and proposed on the said lot.
(4) The nature of the proposed use of the buildings or land, including the extent and location of the use on the said lot.
(5) The location and dimensions of off-street parking and means of ingress and egress to such space.
(6) Any other information which the Land Use Administrator may deem necessary for consideration in enforcing the provisions of this chapter.
(B) One copy of the plans shall be returned to the applicant by the Land Use Administrator, after he or she shall have marked such copy either as approved or disapproved and attested to same by his or her signature on such copy. The original of the plans similarly marked shall be retained by the Land Use Administrator.
(Ord. passed 10-1-07; Am. Ord. passed 10-20-08)