§ 30.060  TRANSFERS.
   (A)   Any employee occupying an established position may request a transfer from one position to a comparable position by making the request through the department head to the County Judge/ Executive, if:
      (1)   They possess the appropriate qualifications for the position;
      (2)   The employee is not serving an original probationary period; and
      (3)   The position is vacant.
   (B)   Section 30.055 of this chapter also includes procedures for employee transfers.
   (C)   All transfers will be consistent with county needs.
(Ord. 4-2014, passed 7-31-2014, § 3.26)