In addition to the provisions of § 154.10, amendments may be initiated as follows:
   (A)   The Common Council may direct the City Plan Commission to prepare an amendment, as desired, and submit it to public hearing within 60 days after formal written request by the Common Council.
   (B)   The owners of 50% or more of the area of property abutting that part of a street which is proposed to be changed may also petition the City Council requesting an amendment to the official thoroughfare plan.
   (C)   The City Plan Commission may on its own motion, petition for a change of this chapter.
(Ord. CO-67-4, passed 2-21-67)