Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The City Manager, or designee, has authority to cause any of the following:
(A) Install, maintain, remove, and alter traffic-control devices subject to standards contained in the Oregon Manual on Uniform Traffic-Control Devices for Streets and Highways (2013);
(B) Establish, remove, or alter the following:
(1) Crosswalks, safety zones, and traffic lanes;
(2) Intersection channelization and areas where drivers of vehicles shall not make right, left, or U-turns, and the time when the prohibition applies;
(3) Parking areas and time limitations, including the form of permissible parking;
(4) Traffic-control signals; and
(5) Loading zones and stops for vehicles.
(C) Issue oversize or overweight vehicle permits;
(D) Temporarily block or close streets; and
(E) Designate and issue reserved parking spaces in the city parking lots to persons upon payment of required fees. However, no more than 50% of the parking spaces in the lots shall be designated reserved spaces.
(Prior Code, § 6.020)