(a) Permittee contacts. Permittee shall provide the Manager with the names, addresses and the like for engineering and construction related information for permittee and its facilities as follows:
(1) The address, e-mail address, phone number and contact person (title or name) at permittee’s local office (in or near municipality).
(2) If permittee’s engineering drawings, as-built plans and related records for the facilities will not be located at the preceding local office, the location address, phone number and contact person (title or department) for them.
(3) The name, title, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers of permittee’s engineering contact person(s) with responsibility for the design, plans and construction of the facilities.
(4) The address, phone number and contact person (title or department) at permittee’s home office/regional office with responsibility for engineering and construction related aspects of the facilities.
(5) Permittee shall at all times provide manager with the phone number at which a live representative of permittee (not voice mail) can be reached 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week, in the event of a public emergency.
(6) Permittee shall notify municipality in writing pursuant to the notice provisions of its franchise agreement or preexisting agreement (whichever is then in effect) of any changes in the preceding information.
(b) Route maps. Within ninety (90) days after the substantial completion of construction of new facilities in municipality, permittee shall submit route maps showing the location of the facilities to municipality, in the same manner and subject to the same provisions as apply to telecommunications providers under Section 6(7) and 6(8) of the Metro Act, MCLA § 484.3106(7) and (8).
(c) As-built records. Permittee, without expense to municipality, shall, upon forty-eight (48) hours notice, give municipality access to all “as-built” maps, records, plans and specifications showing the facilities or portions thereof in the public right-of-way. Upon request by municipality, permittee shall inform municipality as soon as reasonably possible of any changes from previously supplied maps, records or plans and shall mark up maps provided by municipality so as to show the location of the facilities.
(Ord. 3760, passed 11-23-2009)