Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Application for a license shall contain the following:
(1) The name of the applicant organization and a statement that the applicant is an eligible organization under § 5.32.010 of this chapter;
(2) The name and signature of at least two officers, including the presiding officer, of the corporation or community chest and the trustee of any trust;
(3) The particular property within the town, including the street number, owned or leased by the applicant, used by the applicant for an office or for performance of the purposes for which the applicant is organized, on which property bingo games will be conducted, together with the occupancy capacity of the place;
(4) Proposed days of the week and hours of the day for conduct of bingo games;
(5) The applicant agrees to conduct bingo games in strict accordance with the provisions of Cal. Penal Code § 326.5 and of this chapter, as they may be amended from time to time, and agrees that the license to conduct bingo games may be revoked by the Town Manager upon violation of any such provisions; and
(6) The signature of the applicant, under penalty of perjury.
(B) The annual license fee fixed by the Town Council by resolution shall accompany the application.
(C) The applicant shall also submit, with its application, a certificate or determination of exemption under Cal. Revenue and Taxation Code § 23701d, or a letter of good standing from the Exemption Division of the Franchise Tax Board in Sacramento, showing exemption under Cal. Revenue and Taxation Code § 23701d.
(Prior Code, § 5.32.040)