1777.05  APPEALS.
   Any owner or occupant of a nonresidential structure or part thereof determined by the Building Commissioner to be unfit for human use may file in the office of the Building Commissioner a written appeal to the Planning and Zoning Commission, requesting a hearing and setting forth a statement of the grounds, within seven days after service of the notice herein provided.  The filing of an appeal shall act as a stay and the Building Commissioner shall not proceed to placard until such hearing shall be completed.  Except as herein provided, the procedure for hearing by the Commission set forth in Section 1301.07 of the Planning and Zoning Code shall be followed.
(Ord. 68-1979.  Passed 3-5-79.)