1531.07  EUCLID AVENUE - CHARDON ROAD DISTRICT.
   Beginning on the northerly line of Euclid Avenue eighty-six feet wide at the southwesterly corner of land acquired by the Easton Company, June 22, 1944;
   Thence:  Northerly along the westerly line of the Easton Company and the westerly line of land acquired by Keith Weigle Motors, December 31, 1956, to the southerly line of the Euclid Board of Education property.
   Thence:  Easterly along the northerly line of the Keith Weigle Motors land, which is also the southerly line of the Euclid Board of Education land, and its easterly prolongation to the easterly line of Chardon Road.
   Thence:  Northerly along the easterly line of Chardon Road to the southerly line of North Street.
   Thence:  Easterly along the southerly line of North Street to the westerly line of East 212th Street.
   Thence:  Southerly along the westerly line of East 212th Street and its southerly prolongation to the southerly line of Euclid Avenue.
   Thence:  Easterly along the southerly line of Euclid Avenue to the easterly line of land acquired by Samuel A. Roth, September 25, 1951.
   Thence:  Southerly along the easterly line of the Samuel A. Roth's land to the southeasterly corner thereof.
   Thence:  Westerly along the southerly line of the Samuel A. Roth's land to the easterly line of Chardon Road.
   Thence:  Northerly along the easterly line of Chardon Road to the northerly line of Euclid Avenue.
   Thence:  Westerly along the northerly line of Euclid Avenue to the place of beginning.
(Ord. 178-1959.  Passed 9-14-59.)