Notice of the intention of Council to vacate any street, alley, avenue or part thereof, or to narrow or change the name of the same, shall be given as provided in Section 913.04, except when written consent to such vacation, narrowing or name change is filed with Council by the owners of the property abutting the part of the street or alley proposed to be vacated, narrowed or have its name changed, in which case such notice shall not be required.
(Ord. 70-123. Passed 8-3-70.)