1101.10 APPEALS.
   Any Person aggrieved by any decision of the Code Official may appeal to the Municipal Court of the City of Dunbar by filing a notice with the Municipal Court seeking an appeal within ninety (90) days of the date of the adverse determination of the Code Official. The Municipal Court shall resolve the appeal and shall issue a decision in writing. Subsequent appeals may be had in the Circuit Court of Kanawha County by filing an appeal with the Circuit Court within thirty (30) days of a final determination by the Municipal Court.
(Ord. 669. Passed 5-7-12.)