Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All original applications for licenses, unless otherwise specifically provided, shall be made to the Manager in writing upon forms to be furnished by him and shall contain:
(1) The name of the applicant and of each officer, partner or business associate;
(2) His present occupation and place of business;
(3) His place of residence for five years next preceding the date of application;
(4) The nature and location of the intended business or enterprise;
(5) The period of time for which the license is desired;
(6) If for a vendor, a description of the merchandise to be sold;
(7) Such other information concerning the applicant and his business as may be reasonable and proper, having regard to the nature of the license desired.
(B) Renewal of an annual license may be granted to a licensee in good standing upon the original application, unless otherwise provided.
(C) With each original or renewal application, the applicant shall deposit the fee required for the license requested.
(D) No person shall make any false statement or representation in the application.
('80 Code, § 701.02) (Ord. 35-74, passed 7-1-74)