Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. No more than one break shall be made in the curb of the street abutting on any lot.
2. No break exceeding 35 feet in width shall be made in the curb of any street abutting on a lot used for commercial or industrial purposes.
3. No break exceeding 28 feet in width shall be made in the curb of any street abutting on a lot used for other than commercial or industrial purposes.
4. No break in the curb of any street shall be made within 20 feet of the property line of any intersecting street.
5. No break in the curb of any street shall be made if such break in the curb will cause a nuisance or interfere with the drainage of surface water.
6. The Council shall by resolution adopt detailed regulations governing the construction of breaks in curbs and the construction of driveway approaches and parking areas on the part of the street lying between the curb line and the property line.