165.55  APPEALS.
Appeals may be taken to the Board of Adjustment by any person aggrieved, or by any official of the City affected by a decision of the Zoning Administrator.  Such appeals shall be filed within a reasonable time as determined by the Board of Adjustment.  The appeal shall be filed with the City Clerk on a form available from the City Clerk.  No fees shall be charged for appeals.  The appeal shall be heard by the Board of Adjustment at a public hearing pursuant to Section 165.58 within 30 days of being filed with the City Clerk.  The Board of Adjustment shall render a decision on the appeal within forty-five (45) days of the public hearing.  If the Board of Adjustment does not act within the 45 days the appeal shall be automatically denied.