An application for resubdividing, replatting or vacation of a subdivision shall be made by the owner or owners thereof to the Commission in the same form as for a new subdivision along with all required maps and other information. The original lots shall be shown by dotted lines, and lot numbers and other references made to previously recorded subdivision. If approved by the Commission, those types of replatting and vacation actions as required by the provisions of Section 711.17 to 711.13 inclusive of the Revised Code of Ohio, or latest revisions thereof, shall be submitted to the Clerk of the Court of Common Pleas.