A proposed amendment of the Zoning text or map may be initiated by the Planning Commission or Council. If initiated by the Council, it shall be referred to the Planning Commission. It may be initiated by the filing of an application by a majority of the owner(s) of the property site to be changed or affected by the proposed amendment. Council shall request the P1anning Commission to undertake a review of the Zoning Ordinance every four (4) years.
(Ord. 33-82. Passed 2-22-82.)