Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Description of District. This District is composed of certain lands of the city used primarily to provide retail and wholesale goods, along with professional and personal services which support the primary needs of the citizenry. The Central Business District is generally the location of these uses. This district does not include shopping centers or malls.
(B) Permitted uses. Permitted use are as follows:
(1) Retail sales;
(2) Wholesale sales;
(3) Professional offices;
(4) Personal service establishments;
(8) All uses which are “permitted uses” within R-1, R-2, and R-3 Districts; and
(9) Hobby activities.
(C) Accessory uses. The following are permitted accessory uses:
(1) Parking lots; and
(2) Accessory buildings.
(D) Conditional uses. The following are permitted conditional uses:
(1) Automobile service stations;
(2) Mobile homes on individual lots; and
(3) Other uses deemed compatible with the district by the Planning and Zoning Commission and Board of Adjustments.
(E) Dimensional regulations. See the Appendix following this chapter.
(Prior Code, § 153.21) (Ord. 920.2, passed 10-30-1980; Ord. 2021-153, passed - -)