Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Description of District. This District is composed of multi-family or apartment residences, but include single- and two-family structures plus certain open areas where similar residential development appears likely to occur.
(B) Permitted uses. Permitted use are as follows:
(1) Single-family dwellings;
(2) Two-family dwellings;
(3) Multi-family dwellings (except half-way houses);
(6) Public easements;
(7) Mobile home parks; and
(8) Hobby activities.
(C) Accessory uses. The following are permitted accessory uses:
(1) Accessory buildings;
(2) Home occupations; and
(3) Parking lots.
(D) Conditional uses. The following are permitted conditional uses:
(1) Mobile homes on individual lots;
(2) Accessory dwelling units;
(3) Tiny homes;
(4) Tiny home planned development unit; and
(5) Other uses deemed compatible with the district by the Planning and Zoning Commission and Board of Adjustments.
(E) Dimensional regulations. See the Appendix following this chapter.
(Prior Code, § 153.20) (Ord. 920.2, passed 10-30-1980; Ord. 2021-153, passed - -)