§ 157.16 APPEALS.
   (A)   Any person, property owner, or taxpayer impacted by any decision of this ordinance may appeal to the Board of Adjustment.
   (B)   The concurring vote of a majority of the members of the Board of Adjustment shall be sufficient to reverse any order, requirement, decision or determination of any administrative official or to decide in favor of the applicant, on any matter upon which it is required to pass under this chapter, or to effect variations of this chapter.
(Ord. 2517, passed 2-24-2015)