Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Every person desiring a license under this subchapter shall submit an application for a license to the Building Inspections Department conforming to the following requirements:
(A) Form of application. Each application shall be a written statement upon forms provided by the Town Clerk's office.
(B) Contents of application. Each application shall contain the following information:
(1) Name and home address of the applicant, if an individual, or home office address, if a corporation or partnership;
(2) Names and home addresses of the partners, if a partnership;
(3) Names and home addresses of the officers and directors, if a corporation;
(4) Place where the proposed business is to be located;
(5) Complete record of all convictions of felonies or acts involving dishonesty, fraud, or deceit by the applicant or any employee, partner, officer, or director of the applicant, whether in this or any other state or jurisdiction;
(6) Complete record of all licenses held by the applicant or any employee, partner, officer, or director of the applicant authorizing activities of the type authorized herein or other activities involving construction, alteration, or modification of buildings and structures; and
(7) Information as to the circumstances in which any local, state, or federal government or agency has refused, suspended, or revoked a license of the type described in division (B)(6) above to the applicant or any employee, partner, officer, or director of the applicant.
(C) Fees. Each application shall be accompanied by a fee in the amount of $20 for the license, this amount to be for the fiscal year and prorated by quarters to the end of such year.
(D) False statements. False statements on any application for a license shall be grounds for immediate revocation or denial of the license.
('71 Code, § 4-82) (Ord. passed 12-5-77)