1290.04  FEES.
   Council shall have the right, power and authority to fix the fees to be paid by applicants for use permits, occupancy permits, certificates of compliance, variations, zoning amendments, appeals to the Board of Zoning Appeals and other related matters provided for or permitted by this Zoning Code and may change such fees from time to time.  Unless otherwise provided for, such fees shall be paid to the City Clerk, who shall give a receipt therefor, keep a record thereof and turn the same over to the City Treasurer, taking the Treasurer's receipt therefor.
(Ord. 340.  Passed 12-19-66.)