1.   An application shall be filed with the Zoning Administrator, or his/her designee on a form approved by the Zoning Administrator.
2.   Applications shall be made by the owner of the property or an agent authorized in writing by all owners of the property.
(Ord. 06-678, passed 11-9-2006; Ord. 15-798, passed 6-23-2015)