2.16.100   Court of record—Petition.
   Any person or persons,  jointly or severally, aggrieved by a final decision of the city council may present to the court of record a petition, duly verified,  setting forth that such decision is illegal, in whole or in part, and specifying the grounds of the illegality. Such petition shall be presented to the court within thirty days after the final decision is made by the city council.
(Ord. 354 § 1(part),  1978:    Ord. 326 § 3(h), 1975).