Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Responsibilities of the park management.
(1) All responsibilities set out elsewhere in this chapter as apply to licensee or agent.
(2) The licensee or his agent shall operate the park in compliance with this chapter and other applicable articles and shall provide adequate supervision to maintain the park, its facilities and equipment in good repair and in a clean and sanitary condition.
(3) The licensee or agent shall notify each and every park occupant of all applicable provisions of this chapter and inform them of their duties and responsibilities hereunder.
(b) Responsibilities of park occupants.
(1) All responsibilities set out elsewhere in this chapter.
(2) The park occupant shall comply with all requirements of this chapter and shall maintain his stand and its facilities and equipment in good repair and in a clean and sanitary condition.
(3) Fire resistant skirting or an equal substitute approved by the city official shall be required on all mobile homes and shall be installed within sixty (60) days after emplacement of the mobile home.
(4) Skirtings, porches, awnings, and other additions, when installed, shall be maintained in good repair. The use of space immediately underneath a mobile home for storage shall be permitted only under the following conditions: Stored items shall not interfere with the inspection underneath of the mobile home, nor be a fire hazard.
(Ord. 5-7-85-1, passed 5-7-85) Penalty, see § 10.10