Section 70.  Same – Charge.
   The town may make a charge, the amount to be determined by the Council, for each connection made to the town's water or sewer mains. This charge shall be uniform throughout the town, but may be changed from year to year. Arrangements for the payment of this charge shall be made before the connection is made.