Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The developer shall file 13 hard copy prints and one electronic copy of the site plan of the proposed development in the office of the Zoning Administrator with a filing fee of $200 to be deposited in the appropriate village account. The site plan documents must be submitted seven calendar days prior to a regularly scheduled Planning Commission meeting to be considered by the Commission at that meeting.
(B) The Zoning Administrator shall retain four prints on file and distribute the prints as follows:
(1) Two prints to the Planning Commission;
(2) One print to the Water Department and Electric Department;
(3) One print to the Village's consulting engineer;
(4) One print to the Sangamon County Engineer;
(5) One print to the appropriate Township Highway Commissioner, if applicable;
(6) One print to the Village Clerk;
(7) One print to the Chatham Fire Protection District; and
(8) One print to the Springfield Metro Sanitary District.
(C) The reviewing entities shall review the plans for conformance with Village Codes and transmit any comments or requirements in writing to the Planning Commission within seven calendar days of receipt.
(Ord. 94-01, passed 1-25-94; Am. Ord. 05-05, passed 2-22-05; Am. Ord. 10-01, passed 1-12-10; Am. Ord. 16-35, passed 6-28-16)