(A)   The village can move an indoor water meter to an external pit at any time at their discretion.
   (B)   Indoor electric meters may also be relocated to the outdoors. The customer must first have the meter base relocated by an independent, licensed electrician. Contact the Utility Office to schedule an interruption of service prior to moving the meter base. Once the meter base has been relocated, the village will move the meter.
(Ord. 16-15, passed 4-26-16)