Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. Opening width shall be twelve feet (12') with a maximum of twenty four feet (24').
2. Return radii shall be a minimum of fifteen feet (15').
3. Driveway entrances must be constructed of either six inches (6") aggregate base coarse surface with two inches (2") of class I asphalt or four inches (4") poured concrete pavement.
4. Paved entrance only is required where curb and guttering exists or will be installed. (1995 Code § 5.406)
B. Commercial And Industrial:
1. Driveway shall be constructed of concrete.
2. Minimum width shall be twelve feet (12') for one-way operations or twenty four feet (24') for two-way operations with a maximum width of thirty five feet (35').
3. The lot will be drained in accordance with standards for storm drainage, section 8-1-5 of this chapter. (1995 Code § 5.407)