Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Application for the license required by Section 828.02, including a renewal license, shall be made pursuant to the provisions of this chapter at the office of the Manager on a form provided. Each application shall include a filing fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00), which shall not be refundable.
(b) The application for a permit to operate as a massage technician shall contain the following information:
(1) The applicant’s name, residence address and social security number;
(2) A physical description of the applicant, setting forth the applicant’s weight, height, hair color and color of eyes;
(3) A recent two-inch by two-inch color photograph of the applicant and a set of fingerprints obtained by the Division of Police;
(4) A certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate which evidences that the applicant is at least eighteen years of age;
(5) The business, occupation and employment of the applicant for a three-year period preceding the date of the application;
(6) Criminal history information, including the date, time and place of all convictions for all violations except traffic offenses;
(7) Certification that the applicant has satisfactorily completed 160 hours of course instruction in anatomy, physiology and massage at a school of massage approved by the Ohio State Medical Board.
(Ord. 33-79. Passed 8-6-79.)