Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Application for a license to operate a massage establishment, including a renewal license, required by Section 828.02(a), shall be made pursuant to this chapter at the office of the Manager on a form provided. Each application shall include a filing fee of two hundred dollars ($200.00) which shall not be refundable.
(b) The application for a license to operate a massage establishment shall set forth the exact nature of the massage to be administered and the proposed place of business and facilities therefor.
(c) In addition to the foregoing, the applicant for a license, including any partner or limited partner of a partnership, and any officer or director of a corporate applicant, and any stockholder holding more than ten percent of the stock of a corporate applicant, shall furnish the following information:
(1) The applicant’s name, address and social security number;
(2) A certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate which evidences that the applicant is at least eighteen years of age;
(3) All residential addresses of the applicant for the past three years;
(4) The applicant’s physical description, including height, weight, color of eyes and hair;
(5) The business, occupation or employment of the applicant for the three years immediately preceding the date of the application;
(6) The business history of the applicant regarding previous licenses obtained or refused from any governmental agency, including revocations and suspensions and the reasons therefor;
(7) Criminal history information, including the date, time and place of conviction for all violations except traffic offenses;
(8) A set of fingerprints obtained by the Division of Police and a recent two-inch by two-inch color photograph of the applicant;
(9) If the applicant is a corporation, or a partner of a partnership which is incorporated, the name of the corporation, which shall be set forth exactly as shown on the Articles of Incorporation.
(Ord. 33-79. Passed 8-6-79.)