Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to the following:
(1) Hospitals, nursing homes and public health centers;
(2) The offices of a person who is licensed or registered by the State of Ohio Medical Board which are used while performing the licensed or registered profession;
(3) A licensed barber shop, beauty salon, school of cosmetology or barber’s school, while used to perform the licensed vocation;
(4) The offices of a licensed chiropractor or physical therapist while used to perform the licensed profession.
(b) The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to the following:
(1) A person licensed or registered by the State of Ohio Medical Board while performing the licensed or registered profession;
(2) Licensed cosmetologists, registered barbers, registered barber apprentices, licensed chiropractors, licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, licensed physical therapists and licensed physical therapist assistants while performing said profession or vocation;
(3) A person working under the direction or supervision of individuals mentioned in paragraphs (b)(1) and (2) hereof while performing the said profession or vocation.
(Ord. 33-79. Passed 8-6-79.)