Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. A public nuisance consists of doing any act, or omitting to perform a duty, or suffering or permitting any condition or thing to be or exist, which act, omission, condition or thing consists of one of the following:
1. Injures or endangers the health or safety of others;
2. Unlawfully interferes with, obstructs or tends to obstruct or renders dangerous the free passage or use, in the customary manner, of any stream, public park, parkway, square, sidewalk, street or highway in the City, and is no less a nuisance because the extent of the annoyance or damage inflicted is unequal;
3. In any way renders other persons insecure in the life or the use of property;
4. Obstructs the free use of property so as to essentially interfere with the comfortable enjoyment of life and property by an entire community or neighborhood, or by a considerable number of persons;
5. Damages or contributes to the deterioration of public property or improvements.
(Ord. 1397.08.07 § 3 (part), 1998)