Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
App. 2.9.  Issuing licenses for closing-out sales in accordance with N.C. General Statutes Article 17, Chapter 66.
   The Town Council is authorized to designate an officer other than the Town Clerk to issue closing-out sale licenses.
(N.C.S.L. 2002-33; N.C.S.L. 2007-22; Ord. No. 2007-17, § 1, 10-11-07; Ord. No. 2020-Code-03, 12-17-2020)
   Editor’s note: G.S. 66-77 was repealed by N.C.S.L. 2015-103.