Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Establishment And Purpose: Pursuant to Idaho Code § 67-8205, the board shall establish by resolution a development impact fee advisory committee (committee), whose purpose is to carry out the duties as set forth in Idaho Code § 67-8205(3), as it may be amended.
(2) Membership: Each committee shall be composed of not fewer than five (5) members. Two (2) members or more shall be active in the business of development, building or real estate.
(3) Meetings: Meetings may be called by each committee by giving reasonable notice of the time and place of the meeting in accordance with the open meetings law, Idaho §§ 74-201, et seq., as may be amended.
(4) When another governmental entity anticipates it will request that the board enter an intergovernmental agreement pursuant to § 8204A of the act for the administration and imposition of development impact fees pursuant to the act such entity shall establish a joint development impact fee advisory committee, which shall operate in collaboration with the board's advisory committee to fulfill the committee's duties under the act. A joint development impact fee advisory committee shall comply with the membership and meeting requirements in this section.
(5) Review Of Committee's Reports And Recommendations: The board and the impact fee recipients, as the case may be, shall each consider the advisory committee's recommended revision(s) at least once every twelve (12) months.
(6) Review And Modification Of Capital Improvements Plan: Unless the board deems some other period is appropriate, at least once every five (5) years, commencing from the date of the original adoption of the capital improvements plan, the board and the impact fee recipients shall review and update the capital improvements plan in accordance with the procedures set forth in Idaho Code § 67-8206, as amended. (Ord. 20-018, 6-22-2020)