Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Denial Of Application; Notice: In the event the Board of County Commissioners shall deny an application, the Board must send notice of their decision to the applicant within ten (10) days of receipt of the application. Said notice shall comply with the requirements set forth in subsection (5) below. Notice of approval of an application must also be sent within ten (10) days of receipt of the application.
(2) Suspension, Revocation Or Refusal To Renew: In the event that it appears to the Board of County Commissioners that there are grounds for suspension, revocation, or refusal to renew a license or permit, then the Board shall propose to suspend, revoke or refuse to renew the license or permit. The Board shall send notice of the proposed action and effective date to the pertinent party in accordance with subsection (5) below.
(3) Review Hearing; Request For Review: An applicant, licensee or permittee may request a review hearing with the Board of County Commissioners on the Board's denial of an application or proposed suspension, revocation or refusal to renew a license or permit. A written request for a review hearing must be filed with the Board of County Commissioners within ten (10) days of the date notice of the Board's decision or proposed action was mailed to the affected party. No pleadings shall be required and all such review hearings shall be informal.
(4) Appeals: Final decisions of the Board of County Commissioners may be appealed pursuant to title 23, chapter 10 and title 67, chapter 52 of the Idaho Code.
(5) Notice: Notices sent by the Board under this Article shall contain the following:
A. The statute, ordinances and/or standards used to evaluate the matter.
B. Specify the reasons for the decision or proposed action.
C. The actions, if any, the applicant could take to obtain the license, permit, transfer or renewal.
D. The applicant may file a written request with the Board of County Commissioners for a review hearing on the Board's denial or proposed action. Said request must be filed within ten (10) days from the date notice was mailed from the Board to the pertinent party. No pleading shall be necessary and any hearing before the Board will be informal.
E. Final decisions of the Board of County Commissioners may be appealed pursuant to title 23, chapter 10, and/or title 67, chapter 52 of the Idaho Code.
F. After any review hearing, the Board shall send written notice of their decision to the applicant, licensee, or permittee within twenty (20) days after the conclusion of the hearing. Said notice shall contain the information mentioned in subsections A, B, C and E above. (Ord. 95-007, 11-13-95, eff. 1-1-96)