Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Liquor: No liquor shall be sold, offered for sale, or given away upon any licensed premises, and all liquor not sealed in bottles must be located in a separate room or cabinet during the following hours:
A. Sunday, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day from one o'clock (1:00) A.M. to ten o'clock (10:00) A.M. the following day; provided, however, that on any Sunday not otherwise being a prescribed holiday, it shall be lawful for a licensee having a banquet area or a meeting room facilities separate and apart from the usual dispensing area (bar room), and separate and apart from normal public dining room (unless such dining room is closed to the public), to therein dispense liquor between the hours of two o'clock (2:00) P.M. to eleven o'clock (11:00) P.M. to bona fide participants of banquets, receptions or conventions for consumption only within the confines of such banquet area or meeting room facility.
B. On any other day between one o'clock (1:00) A.M. and ten o'clock (10:00) A.M.
C. On any day of general or primary election until after the time when the polls are closed.
(2) Any patron present on the licensed premises after the sale of liquor has stopped as provided in the immediately above subsections (1)A through C, shall have a reasonable time, not to exceed thirty (30) minutes, to consume any beverages already served.
(3) Any person who consumes or intentionally permits the consumption of any liquor upon a licensed premises after the times provided for in the above subsections (1)A through (1)C shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(4) Beer/Wine: It shall be unlawful and a misdemeanor for any person in any place licensed to sell beer and/or wine, or where beer and/or wine is sold to be consumed on the premises, to sell or permit to be consumed on the premises, beer and/or wine as the same is defined by law, between the following hours:
A. Between the hours of one o'clock (1:00) A.M. Sunday and six o'clock (6:00) A.M. Monday.
B. On any other day between one o'clock (1:00) A.M. and six o'clock (6:00) A.M.
(5) Any patron present on the licensed premises after the sale of beer has stopped as provided in subsection (4) of this Section shall have a reasonable time, not to exceed thirty (30) minutes, to consume any beverage already served.
(6) Any person who consumes or intentionally permits consumption of beer and/or wine upon a licensed premise after the time provided for in subsection (4) of this Section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. (Ord. 95-007, 11-13-95, eff. 1-1-96)