Skip to code content (skip section selection)
An applicant shall be charged by the County Clerk the following applicant and license fees to be payable at the time the license is issued. These fees pertain to the license year or any remaining portion thereof and shall not be prorated. All license fees shall be paid to the General Fund of the County:
(1) Liquor By The Drink At Retail License: In accordance with Idaho Code section 23-916, as amended, the fees assessed by the County shall be twenty five percent (25%) of the fees listed by the State of Idaho in Idaho Code section 23-904, as amended. The license fee for the owner, operator or lessee of a golf course is one hundred dollars ($100.00).
(2) Liquor Catering Permit: The sum of twenty dollars ($20.00) per day.
(3) Beer Retailer, On Premises Consumption License: The sum of seventy five dollars ($75.00).
(4) Beer Retailer, Off Premises License: The sum of twenty five dollars ($25.00).
(5) Draught Beer Retailer License: The sum of one hundred dollars ($100.00).
(6) Wine By The Drink License: The sum of one hundred dollars ($100.00).
(7) Wine Retailer License: The sum of one hundred dollars ($100.00).
(8) Transfer Fee: The sum of five dollars ($5.00) for beer or wine licenses and ten dollars ($10.00) for liquor licenses.
(9) Refund: In the event the Board of County Commissioners should reject any application or transfer and a timely appeal of the decision of the Commissioners is not filed, following the time period for which an appeal may be filed, the Board of County Commissioners shall refund the amount of the license fee which was submitted with the application to the applicant. (Ord. 95-007, 11-13-1995, eff. 1-1-1996)