Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No person, firm or corporation, whether as owner, lessee, sublessee or occupant shall erect, construct, enlarge, alter, repair, move, improve, remove, demolish, equip, use, occupy or maintain any building or premises or cause or permit the same to be done contrary to or in violation of any of the provisions of this chapter or any order issued by the Plan Commission, the Building Inspector, or the Town Council.
(B) It shall also be a violation for a person to:
(1) Fail to comply with any order made under this chapter;
(2) Remain in use or enter a building in violation of this chapter;
(3) Knowingly interfere with or delay the carrying out of an order made under this chapter;
(4) Knowingly obstruct, damage, or interfere with persons engaged or property used in performing any work or duty under this chapter; or
(5) Fail to comply with I.C. 36-7-9-27 regarding information on transfers of property interests.