Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) The office district is intended to permit those office and personal services which will provide office buildings in properly landscaped settings, incorporating appropriate screening, adjacent to residential areas, establishing an appropriate district for uses which do not generate large volumes of traffic, traffic congestion and parking problems and which will promote the most desirable use of land in accordance with city land use development policies.
(2) The district is intended to encourage clustering of office buildings and discourage linear strip development. Furthermore, the district is intended to provide for a transition area between residential uses and uses less compatible with residential areas.
(B) Permitted uses.
(1) Professional offices (but not including medical/dental offices); and
(2) Office buildings and offices such as architectural, engineering, real estate and insurance offices where goods and wares are not created, sold, distributed or warehoused.
(C) Special land uses.
(1) Child day care centers (with care being given to a maximum of 16 children);
(2) Medical/dental clinics; and
(3) Funeral homes.
(D) Required conditions.
(1) The location of all buildings in this district shall meet all requirements of § 154.06 for the B-1 Business Residential District.
(2) All permitted uses shall undergo review and approval of a site plan in accordance with § 154.10(A).
(3) All off-street parking and loading requirements of § 154.08(A) shall be met.
(Ord. 161, passed 12-10-2001)