§ 113.02  DEPOSIT.
   At such time as the building moving has been completed, the municipal law enforcement officer shall inspect the premises and report to the Municipal Clerk as to the extent of damages, if any, resulting from the said relocation and whether any municipal ordinances have been violated during the said operation. Upon a satisfactory report from the municipal law enforcement officer, the Municipal Clerk shall return the corporate surety bond, cash or check deposited by the applicant. In the event the basement, foundation or portion thereof is not properly filled, covered or in a clean and sanitary condition, the governing body may apply the money deposited for the purpose of defraying the expense of correcting the said conditions. If the expense of correcting the hazardous condition is greater than the amount of the deposit set by resolution of the governing body, as required herein, the governing body may recover such excess expense by civil suit or otherwise as prescribed by law.
(Prior Code, § 10-502)