Contracts for water service are not transferable. Any person wishing to change from one location to another shall make a new application and sign a new contract. If any consumer shall move from the premises where service is furnished or if the said premises is destroyed by fire or other casualty, he or she shall at once inform the Utilities Superintendent, who shall cause the water service to be shut off at the said premises. If the consumer should fail to give such notice, he or she shall be charged for all water used on the said premises until the Utilities Superintendent is otherwise advised in such circumstances.
(Prior Code, § 3-116)
Statutory reference:
   Related provisions, see Neb. RS 17-537