Every person or persons desiring a supply of water must make application therefor to the Clerk. The Clerk shall require each applicant to pay a tap fee which shall be the actual cost of the material and labor involved in tapping the water main. The fee is to be paid prior to turning on the water to the premises. Water shall not be supplied to any house or private service pipe, except upon the order of the Municipal Clerk.
(Prior Code, § 3-103)
Statutory reference:
   Related provisions, see Neb. RS 17-537, 19-2701